- Ford Bronco stripes in the old school retro vintage style like back in 1960s old Broncos but made for modern models
- Two aftermarket Decals (L+R side) + both fenders + hood decal - like stickers with see through design (no Background)
- Fender decal is long enough for you to move the strip up higher than photo or lower (above door handle)
- You get 9 Vinyl pieces on the 4 door model (stripe comes in pieces for / one for each door) to make sure you wrap it around the door jam
- If you need any custom text or logos - let us know - we can incorporate it for you
- Made out of Oracal 651 Vinyl
- Lasts 6 years / UV coated/protected
- Stripe kit is made for 2021 2022 Ford Bronco 6 Generation
- Hood and fender stripes are long enough for you to wrap inside of the motor compartment in style
WHAT MAKES OUR STRIPES DIFFERENT?
Our Bronco stripes wrap around the hood and door to have that professional look. They also come with installation manual unlike our
* It may require professional installation
- Stock: In Stock
- SKU: VS866
Decals are made out of automotive professional grade Oracal 651 and 3M 1080 Vinyl - die cut on professional plotter that last 6 years / UV coated/protected. All these items are made for 2021 2022 2023 Ford Broncos.
Vortex Signs offers only professional grade and precision decal kits for DIYers and professional body shops. From Hood graphics, hood stripes to body line graphics, side door stripes, badges, emblems, reflective stickers sill plates, black out vinyl, chrome delete, trunk and bumper stickers, door inserts, fender stripes, quarter panel decals with very unique designs. All new kits. We also offer custom artwork to your likings. Just let us know what you need. Custom text, font, original manufacturer font and more. Just like in a Ford accessory catalog. Get your special one of a kind car mods items here with Vortex Signs and Decals.Vortex Signs has no affiliation with Ford. Throughout this website and catalog the terms: Ford®, Raptor®, Bronco, Bronco Sport, Big Bend, Outer Banks, Badlands, Wildtrak, First Edition, Everglades, Black Edition are used for identification purposes only.
Note: A clear transfer tape (or application tape) will be provided to help with the installation.
1. Clean surface and allow surface to completely dry
2. Peel back the paper backing from the transfer tape
3. Place the decal on the surface
4. Carefully using a credit card or your fingers to push down on the decals
5. Slowly remove the transfer tape away from the surface ensuring decal does not peel off with the transfer tap