- Two decals/stickers with see through design (LEFT + RIGHT side) graphics
- American Flag + Backing horse + Bronco letters
- Decals are Made out of Oracal 651 Vinyl
- Lasts 6 years / UV coated/protected
- Made for 2021 2022 Ford Bronco 6G big body (NOT SPORT)
- Fits all trims: First Edition, Black Diamond, Badlands, Big Bend, Outer Banks, Wildtrak
- Stock: In Stock
- SKU: VS802
Decals are made out of automotive professional grade Oracal 651 and 3M 1080 Vinyl - die cut on professional plotter that last 6 years / UV coated/protected. All these items are made for 2021 2022 2023 Ford Broncos.
Vortex Signs offers only professional grade and precision decal kits for DIYers and professional body shops. From Hood graphics, hood stripes to body line graphics, side door stripes, badges, emblems, reflective stickers sill plates, black out vinyl, chrome delete, trunk and bumper stickers, door inserts, fender stripes, quarter panel decals with very unique designs. All new kits. We also offer custom artwork to your likings. Just let us know what you need. Custom text, font, original manufacturer font and more. Just like in a Ford accessory catalog. Get your special one of a kind car mods items here with Vortex Signs and Decals.Ford®, Bronco, Bronco Sport, Big Bend, Outer Banks, Badlands, Wildtrak, First Edition, Black Edition, are registered trademarks of Ford Motor Company. Vortex Signs has no affiliation with Ford. Throughout this website and catalog the terms: Ford®, Raptor®, Bronco, Bronco Sport, Big Bend, Outer Banks, Badlands, Wildtrak, First Edition, Everglades, Black Edition are used for identification purposes only.
Note: A clear transfer tape (or application tape) will be provided to help with the installation.
1. Clean surface and allow surface to completely dry
2. Peel back the paper backing from the transfer tape
3. Place the decal on the surface
4. Carefully using a credit card or your fingers to push down on the decals
5. Slowly remove the transfer tape away from the surface ensuring decal does not peel off with the transfer tap